The objectives of this course are to provide participants with a comprehensive and deep understanding of LNG pricing, economics and finance, as well as the trading and hedging strategies used to realise and protect value in the short and long-term LNG markets. Since its launch in 2015, the LNG Pricing, Trading & Hedging training course has equipped hundreds of traders, analysts, fuel supply managers, project developers, risk managers and other energy professionals with the practical skills, knowledge and tools needed to:
- Analyse Global Gas/LNG Market Fundamentals & Evaluate LNG Projects’ Economics
- Price, Structure & Negotiate Competitive LNG Supply Contracts
- Develop Successful LNG Supply, Trading & Hedging Strategies
- Construct LNG Spot and Forward Market Price Curves
- Use LNG Analysis Toolkit (TM) to Perform Essential Calculations
Class size is limited to ensure substantial access to the instructor. Register now to secure your place in this popular course. If you would prefer to make payment by wire transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a corporate invoice.
Registrants may cancel their registration for a full refund until October 24, 2023. Registrants cancelling after that date receive a full credit to attend any future session of the course.