The objectives of this course are to provide participants with a comprehensive and deep understanding of LNG pricing, economics and finance, as well as the trading and hedging strategies used to realise and protect value in the short and long-term LNG markets. Since its launch in 2015, the LNG Pricing, Trading & Hedging training course has equipped hundreds of traders, analysts, fuel supply managers, project developers, risk managers and other energy professionals with the practical skills, knowledge and tools needed to:
• Analyse Supply, Demand & Pricing Trends in the LNG Markets
• Price, Structure & Negotiate Competitive Long-Term LNG Contracts
• Construct LNG Forward Market Price, Volatility & Correlation Curves
• Identify & Execute Successful LNG Trading Strategies
• Model & Optimize LNG Portfolio Risk vs. Reward
• Profile, Measure & Hedge LNG Portfolio Risk
Class size is limited to ensure substantial access to the instructor. Register now to secure your place in this popular course. If you would prefer to make payment by wire transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a corporate invoice.
Registrants may cancel their registration for a full refund until April 28, 2023. Registrants cancelling after that date receive a full credit to attend any future session of the course.