The objectives of this course are to provide participants with a comprehensive and deep understanding of carbon and hydrogen markets, pricing, trading, economics and finance. The course is appropriate for traders, analysts, supply managers, project developers, risk managers and other energy professionals. Course participants acquire the practical skills, knowledge and tools needed to:
- Evaluate the Progress and Commercial Impact of Climate Policies
- Construct Forward Market Price Curves for CO2 Emissions & Hydrogen
- Implement CO2 Emissions Trading & Hedging Strategies
- Analyze the Economics of Hydrogen & CCUS Projects
- Offset CO2 Emissions by Accessing Voluntary Carbon Markets
Class size is limited to ensure substantial access to the instructor. Register now to secure your place in this popular course. If you would prefer to make payment by wire transfer, please email email@example.com to request a corporate invoice.
Registrants may cancel their registration for a full refund until August 15, 2022. Registrants cancelling after that date receive a full credit to attend any future session of the course.