Capra Energy Published Articles
Tamir Druz. Determining the Transfer Pricing Policy for Liquefied Natural Gas. TP Week International Tax Review, September 2014.
Tamir Druz and Carlos Blanco. Hedging, Risk Management and Valuation of Long-Term Oil-Indexed LNG Supply Contracts. Commodities Now, March 2014.
Tamir Druz and Carlos Blanco. An Integrated Approach to Commodity and FX Hedging: Michelin Case Study. Commodities Now, December 2013.
Carlos Blanco and Tamir Druz. Applied Risk Management Series: Optimising Commodity Hedging Programmes. Energy Risk, June 12, 2013.
Tamir Druz and Eric Raleigh. Why Oil Prices Will Matter in 2009. The Desk, December 2008.
Tamir Druz and Eric Raleigh. US Natural Gas Market: Not for the Meek in 2008. The Desk, December 2008.
Tamir Druz. The Devil in the Deal: Notes from an M&A Practitioner. Public Utilities Fortnightly Magazine, September 2007.
Tamir Druz and Vincent Blais. Maximizing Portfolio Value Through Risk Modeling. North American Windpower, May 2006.
Tamir Druz. Fundamentally Smarter Energy Markets in 2005. The Risk Desk, December 2005.
Capra Energy in the News
Clara Tan. HORIZON: Asian Buying Giants Band Together to Tackle Growing LNG Surplus. Energy Intelligence, March 2, 2016.
Laura Vanderkam. Tamir Druz: From Risking Check in Chess to Checking Risk in Energy Futures. Scientific American, April 20, 2009.
Israel's Ministry of Finance Releases Capra Energy's LNG Transfer Pricing Study and Recommendations.
Capra Energy Journal Posts
- LNG's New Trade Flow Paradigm - Regionalization
- The Three Most Important LNG Supply-Side Themes in 2016
- The Fastest Growing LNG Markets in the 1st Half of 2016
- Fastest Growing LNG Markets in 2015
- Long-Term LNG Market Prices Test New Lows for 2015
- Update: LNG Exports in 2015 Surpass 250 Million Tons for the First Time
- Identifying & Quantifying An LNG Cargo Swap Opportunity (Shell/RasGas Example)
- LNG Forward Market Prices Weaken to Lowest Levels of 2015 - LNG Forward Market Wire (Latest Edition)
- Impact of LNG Bunkering on Global Supply-Demand Balance
- LNG Hedging Case Study: Qatar-Pakistan SPA: Case Study Training Video
- A Look Back ... And A Look Forward
- LNG Market Offering More Favorable Offtake Provisions for Buyers
- Kpler LNG - A Top Performer in the Field of LNG Ship Tracking & Fundamental Data
- Call for COMET LNG Working Group Participants
- Anatomy of an LNG Cargo Swap - GAIL India Case Study
- China to Become #1 or #2 LNG Importer by 2020
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls in LNG Forecasting: Error #2 - Ignoring the Smaller Markets
- Valuing LNG Cargo Destination Flexibility
- Modeling LNG SPA Price Reviews
- Finding LNG Arbitrage Trades
- Optimizing an LNG Reload & Re-Export Transaction: Case Study Training Video
- Modeling Common LNG Derivative Structures - An Example
- How Large Is The Arbitrage Spread Between The US Gulf Coast And East Asian LNG Markets?
- Japan OTC Exchange's New LNG Contract: Specifications and Comments
- The Statoil-LITGAS LNG Supply Deal's Pricing and its Implications for LITGAS's LNG Trading Strategy
- Chevron's Gorgon Project Likely To Be A Major Source of LNG Cargos for Spot and Term Trading
- Giving LNG Trading the Proper Credit - The Case of Woodside Petroleum
- Building A Better LNG Forward Curve
- How to Price and Hedge a Long-Term, Oil-Indexed LNG or Natural Gas Contract
- Michelin Commodity & FX Integrated Hedging Case Study
- More Results from Our Hedging Benchmarking Survey
- Results from Our Commodity Hedging Activity Survey
- What Air France-KLM and Other 'Constant-Roll' Hedgers Can Learn from the Debacle of 2008
- Are you as hedged as you think you are? (Part 2 of 2)
- Are you as hedged as you think you are? (Part 1 of 2)
- Wind Portfolio Optimization
- Comments on the University of Calgary's Canadian LNG Report
- The Questions Raised by E&Y's Analysis of Tax Revenues from British Columbia's LNG Industry
- Transfer Pricing: The Next Challenge for British Columbia and its LNG Industry
- Why Has The WTI - Brent Spread Remained Negative?